If you have an obsession with Nutella and a love for tiramisu then this recipe is for you! These tiramisu and Nutella baci brioche are not only to die for but are simple to make!
Ingredients for Tiramisu Cream:
- 4 egg yolks
- 150 g sugar
- 40 ml water
- 250 g Mascarpone
- 50 g Vanilla icing sugar
- 10 ml Coffee liqueur (optional)
Ingredients for Baci Brioche:
- 300 g Manitoba flour
- 150 ml Milk
- 3 eggs
- 50 g sugar
- 1/2 vial of vanilla
- 10 g Fresh brewer’s yeast
- 80 g soft butter
- 80 g Dark chocolate chips
- 300 g Tiramisu Cream
- 300 ml Sweetened coffee
- to taste Nutella
- 1 yolk + a little cream to brush
- to taste Vanilla icing sugar
Directions for Brioche:
- In a bowl, put the flour, the fresh crumbled beer yeast, the sugar, the vanilla and we begin to knead. Combine the milk and then the eggs one by one making them absorb well.
- Add the soft butter little by little making it absorb well. Knead for 10 minutes. Then let the mixture rise for at least 2 – 3 hours until doubled and covered with plastic wrap.
- After rising, put it on the lightly oiled work surface together with the chocolate chips and work it for a few minutes until the dough absorbs them all.
- Divide the dough into 20 g balls, put them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper, cover them with cling film and let them rise for 30 minutes.
- Once risen, brush them with yolk and a little cream and bake them at 160 ° for 15 – 20 minutes in a static oven, then take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- When cooked, soak the balls lightly in the coffee, stuff them two by two first with the Nutella then with tiramisu cream and put them on a tray. Leave them in the fridge for 30 minutes, sprinkle them with icing sugar, and then serve them.