No need for an ice cream maker to make this easy semifreddo! Open your jar of Nutella and follow this amaretti and Nutella semifreddo recipe below.
- 500 g of Fresh Liquid Cream
- 300 g of Condensed Milk
- 200 g of Nutella
- 200 g of Amaretti Cookies
- 100 g of Icing Sugar
- 80 g of Dry Biscuits (such as Arrowroot)
- Cocoa Powder
- First, whip the cold cream in the fridge until you get a fairly firm consistency.
- Combine the condensed milk a little at a time and mix it well at low speed.
- Add the Nutella first and then the icing sugar and mix well.
- Combine 120 g of crumbled amaretti and mix gently with a spatula.
- Line your cake mold with plastic wrap and pour half the cream inside, add a row of biscuits lightly soaked in milk, a layer of cream, and biscuits again. Add more cream and as a base a row of not soaked biscuits.
- Let the semifreddo rest in the freezer overnight.
- The next day at the moment of serving we turn the semifreddo on a serving plate, add a sprinkling of cocoa and whole, and crumbled amaretti as decoration and serve it in slices.
What is your favourite Italians summer treat? Share your answers in the comments section below.