No-bake cheesecakes are my favorite summer desserts because you don’t need to turn on your oven. This cannoli chocolate chip cheesecake with cannoli shell crust is so yummy! This can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes and is so simple. Tip: I like to use mascarpone instead of cream cheese but either one works great!
For the crust:
- 1 package (4 ounces) cannoli shells
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Optional garnish: chopped pistachios
- Pulse cannoli shells in a food processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add sugar, cracker crumbs and melted butter; pulse just until combined.
- Press onto bottom and sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Beat the first 4 filling ingredients until blended. Beat in ricotta cheese and extracts. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 4 hours. If desired, top with pistachios.