Margaritas are one of my absolute favorite drinks! Recently, my sister introduced me to the Paloma, a twist on the classic margarita that incorporates Italian grapefruit soda. It’s so refreshing and the prettiest shade of pink. Serve with a salted rim and a slice of grapefruit for garnish.
- 2 oz tequila blanco
- 1/4 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz Italian grapefruit soda
- Optional: Salted rim and grapefruit wedge garnish
- Begin by rimming a rocks glass with salt.
- Fill the glass with ice. Pour tequila, lime juice and grapefruit soda over and garnish with a grapefruit wedge.