If it is one thing most Italian men care about it’s their appearance and the way they dress. Check out our list of 8 things that are in every Italian man’s wardrobe.
1. A Statement or Designer Watch
Only worn for special occasions.
2. The Simple White Button Down Dress Shirt
For weddings or worn casually with jeans.
3. The Italian Attire to Represent
Because they are Italian and proud!
4. Tapered/Fitted Jeans and Pants
They like that put-together look with the fitted jeans.
5. A Gold Chain
Usually with a cross or corno hanging from it.
6. The Classic Black Dress Shoes
Classic and simple for wedding and special events.
7. Designer Belt(s)
Because even Italian men love designer pieces
8. The Comfy Sweat Pants and Undershirts
Usually worn around the house, to work out in or for just hanging out at nonnas.