If you have an Italian grandfather, there are definitely some salient aspects of his personality. Here are every Italian grandfather’s top 7 habits! What would you add to this list? Let us know in the comment section!
1. Having a blank face in every photo
2. Protecting his garden as if it were an infant
3. Taking that mid-day nap
4. Laughing at his stories more than anyone else in the room
5. Cutting fruit with a pocket knife
6. Giving his grandchildren espresso and saying “It no hurt you”
7. Saying “Whatsa Matta you!?” at least 1 times a day