This amazing Christmas drink is a spin on the classic affogato! Served with peppermint ice cream and mocha creamer, this delicious treat is the perfect dessert for the holidays. You can also make it with hot cocoa instead of coffee for kids. This recipe by Sugar Hero serves 4!
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 cup hot coffee or hot cocoa
- 3 1/4 cup Peppermint Mocha Creamer or to taste
- Candy cane pieces
- Place two scoops of ice cream into 4 small bowls or glasses.
- Mix together the hot coffee and peppermint mocha creamer, and pour ¼ cup hot coffee over the ice cream in each bowl.
- Top with a sprinkle of candy cane pieces, and serve immediately.