This 4 cheese pasta is the Italian version of macaroni and cheese made by YouTuber, Nadia Caterina Munno aka The Pasta Queen! This delicious dish combines Emmenthal, Taleggio, Gorgonzola and Parmigiano cheeses with nutmeg and pepper for a super creamy, cheesy pasta sauce! This recipe serves 2.
- 40g Emmenthal Cheese, cubed
- 40g Taleggio Cheese, cubed
- 50 Gr of Gorgonzola
- 50 Gr of Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/2 Tsp of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper (Black or White)
- 125 Ml of Single Cream
- 50 Ml of Milk
- 200 Gr of Pennette Pasta
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a saute pan, add the milk and cream over low heat.
- Next add the cheeses, stir until melted and combined.
- Add salt, pepper and Nutmeg.
- Continue to stir over low heat so that it doesn’t burn or stick.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the cheese sauce, stir to combine.