These brownies are festive, chocolatey and easy to make! Set these delicious treats out for the holidays for your guests to enjoy! This recipe from Giada makes 10 servings.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks
- 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon flake salt
- Green frosting and sprinkles, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and kosher salt. Add the granulated sugar, melted butter, vanilla and eggs and whisk until a few lumps remain. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the turbinado sugar and flake salt. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs, about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the pan.
- Cut the brownie in half. Using the tip of a knife, slice in angles making W’s with the cut to form triangular pieces. Remove each piece and decorate with frosting and sprinkles as desired.