If you love chocolate, you’ll love this festive and easy fudge dessert for the holidays! This recipe makes 12 servings and only takes 10 minutes to prepare. Simply let the fudge set in your fridge and serve!
- Cooking spray
- 2 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. Christmas sprinkles
- Line an 8”-x-8” baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate, condensed milk, butter, cream, vanilla, and salt together.
- Stir until smooth then pour into prepared pan.
- Top with sprinkles and refrigerate until set, 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.