These adorable Santa hat cheesecake bites are perfect for kids and Christmas! You can use any cheesecake for this recipe whether it’s homemade or store-bought. I recommend homemade cannoli cheesecake or chocolate crusted cheesecake (link for the recipe below). You should get about 8-12 servings from one cheesecake.
- 1 cheesecake (try this recipe) or store-bought
- 1 1/2 c. whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 12 strawberries, tops sliced off
- Using a round biscuit cutter, punch holes out of cheesecake. (Depending on size of cheesecake you should be able to get 8 to 12 cheesecake bites.)
- Transfer whipped cream or Cool Whip to a piping bag and pipe a layer on top of cheesecake.
- Top with strawberry, sliced side down.
- Pipe a dot on top of strawberry and serve.