This super moist semolina cake is flavored with lemon and orange and dusted with powdered sugar. It only requires a few simple steps and ingredients. Use this calculator here to convert the ingredient amounts!
- 600ml milk
- 1 oz limoncello
- 150g semolina
- 500g ricotta
- 250g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tsp orange extract
- Powdered sugar for garnish
1. Heat the milk with butter and lemon zest then sprinkle the semolina gradually, stirring constantly. Let it cool.
2. Whisk the eggs with sugar, ricotta cheese and semolina.
3. Pour the batter into a 9 inch spring form cake pan and bake for 40/60 minutes at 180°C/360°F
4. Let cool completely, then sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar before serving.