When you bite into them, you get the texture of the hardened chocolate with the creamy vanilla/espresso and ricotta mixture! HEAVEN!
They are sprinkled with crispearls but these can be substituted for mini chocolate chips and your cannoli will look and taste just as good!
Get the recipe below from Bridget Edwards!
- 2 packages (10 Oz. Size) Chocolate Melting Wafers, Candy Melts, Or Almond Bark
- 6 Cannoli Shells
- 1/4 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1 Orange, Zest Only
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 15 oz. weight Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1/3 c. Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Instant Espresso Powder
- Chocolate Crispearls Or Mini Chocolate Chips