Here are the top 6 signs your dog is a part of an Italian family!
1. Their Name
Is your dog named Dolce, Vita, Leo, Rocky, Luna, Bella, Aldo, Bambi, Farro, or any other Italian name?
2. They eat pasta more than dog food
I mean, Italian dogs know what’s good.
3. You have to spike their food with formaggio
Don’t act like you haven’t put parmesan or mozzarella in their dog food!
4. They understand your gestures
Your Italian dog senses that you’re angry and confused when you’re doing the pinched hand gesture.
5. They’re immune to the loud, chaotic household
If your dog lives in an Italian household, yelling and loud Italian music are the norm for them. They can sleep right through it.
6. Pizzelle are like catnip for them
Dognip is actually made from a spice called anise, which is in pizzelle. Remember that dogs should only have anise in moderation. If your dog is obsessed with pizzelle and begs for them like crazy, it’s a sign they belong to an Italian family!