For Pristine Peels
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
For Mandarin Cello Concoction
- Gather peels from twenty mandarins
- Combine with 750ml (3.17 cups) of 95% Alcohol (Everclear Grain Alcohol 95%)
For The Syrup
- Opt for either orginial version with 750ml (3.17 cups) water and 265g (1.3 cups) sugar or the creamy variation with 750ml (3.17 cups) milk and 265g (1.3 cups) sugar
🍊 Handy Tips
- Immerse mandarin peels in alcohol, allowing it to age in a dark, cool place for 3 weeks.
- Craft both simple and cream syrups, ensuring they cool thoroughly.
- divide the 750ml (3.17 cups) of age mandarin alcohol into two portions, pouring each into the mix.
- Store in the freezer until ready to enjoy
Salute to a delightful holiday beverage experience!