This fresh and delicious tomato and basil pasta recipe makes for a pasta that is both quick and easy to make! It is perfect as a main course or a side dish and only requires 15 minutes!
- 1 Lb pasta (any pasta of your choice)
- 3 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ripe medium-sized plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of chopped basil leaves
- Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium. Add garlic and tomatoes. Cook and stir ingredients occasionally for 7 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Add salt and pepper to taste. Hint: I prefer to use a potato masher once plum tomatoes soften to burst them into a sauce.
- Once sauce is cooking, place pasta of your choice into a pot of salted boiling water, cook until al dente. Add pasta to sauce.
- Add parmesan or romano cheese and enjoy!