Sometimes people dream of living elsewhere as their current location is not giving them the lifestyle they desire. If you decide to take the plunge and move to a new country, there are some amazing places that you can choose. One of these is Italy as there are many benefits to living in this country.
- La Dolce Vita- This is a term that is often used to describe the Italian lifestyle. The strong family values and simple living are just two of the reasons that people want to live like the Italians.
- Climate- Italy has an amazing climate and people who want to spend time outdoors are drawn to this country. There are also four very clearly defined seasons which is ideal for people who enjoy changes throughout the year.
- Food and Wine- Italy is well known for its wonderful produce, beautiful cuisine and high quality wine. While it is possible to buy the wine across the globe and recreate many of the dishes at home, this doesn’t compare to the taste and experience of eating and drinking true Italian wine and food in Italy.
- Geographical Diversity- While many countries have very similar landscapes throughout the country, Italy is geographically diverse. There are stunning coastlines, vast expanses of plains, mind-blowing mountain ranges and historic urban scenes. No matter what your preference, there is a beautiful place in Italy for you to live.
- Affordability- People often mistakenly believe that Italy is an expensive country to live but this is not the case. Both renting and buying property is relatively cheap in comparison to other European countries. The cost of living is also low, especially if you adopt a simplistic Italian lifestyle.
- The Gateway to Europe- Italy is ideally located to access other European countries. Sailing, driving and flying are three of the ways you can travel to other countries in Europe. Flights from Italy to elsewhere in Europe are reasonably affordable.
- Sense of Community- People often crave living in an area with a real sense of community. Regardless of the area of Italy in which you live, you will find there is a strong sense of community.
- Culture- Italy is a country that is steeped in history and rich in culture. The best places to see this are the countries’ major cities. Historic structures, religious buildings, museums, ruins, and galleries are in abundance in the urban areas of Italy.
Main Image: Pexels