Teresa Giudice is one of the stars of reality series, ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’. Fans of the show love this turbulent Italian-American character and have enjoyed the many ups and downs in her life. Here are ten facts about this reality TV star.
- Teresa Giudice, nee Gorga, was born in Paterson, New Jersey, on May 18, 1972.
- She has a younger brother, Joey Gorga, who also appears in The Real Housewives of New Jersey with his wife Melissa and their three children; Antonia, Gino, and Joey.
- Teresa formerly worked for Macy’s as an assistant buyer.
- She has co-authored three cookbooks; ‘Skinny Italian’, ‘Fabuliscious’, and ‘Fabulicious: Fast & Fit’.
- She co-wrote her memoirs in a book called ‘Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again’.
- She appeared on Celebrity Apprentice 5 in 2012 and raised approximately $70,000 for charity.
- She is an entrepreneur who has launched her own line of wine and Milania Hair Car, named after one of her daughters.
- Teresa Giudice has a degree in fashion marketing and management from Berkeley College.
- Teresa is married to Joe Giudice who was born in Saronna,
Italy,and immigrated to Italy when he was a year old with his parents. The couple weremarried in 1999.
- Joe and Teresa have four daughters together; Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana.
- Both Joe and Teresa were charged with conspiracy to commit bank fraud, wire fraud, and mail fraud on July 29, 2013. Both pleaded guilty to 41 counts of fraud. Teresa was sentenced to 15 months in prison while Jo was sentenced to 41 months. To allow them to look after their children, the courts permitted the couple to serve their sentences separately.
- It is reported that Teresa Giudice is the best-paid star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey as she has been on the show from its launch. While newcomers earn around $40,000 per season, Teresa is reportedly paid $1 million.
Main Image: Wiki