This potato salad is quick, easy, and delicious! The lemon, parsley, and olive oil add an amazingly fresh taste that will leave you coming back for more! The longer you let the potato salad sit, the more the potatoes will absorb all of the flavors. This is the perfect side dish when you do not have a lot of time but still want to please your family or guests!
- 2 Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and smashed
- Juice of 1 Lemon, about 3 Tbsp
- 1/3 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large pot add potatoes and garlic. Fill ingredients with water and a little salt and let the water boil. Let potatoes cook for about 16 minutes. Drain potatoes and add them to a bowl set aside. Add parsley to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Drizzle this mixture over the potatoes and make sure they are all coated thoroughly. Let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.