What better snack or appetizer is there than delicious prosciutto bruschetta? This recipe is perfect for family parties or even casual dinners. It is truly one that you can never go wrong with! It is simple, yet adds the perfect touch to any meal!
- An Italian baguette – 10 Slices
- A handful of fresh basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- 50g (1.7 oz) ricotta cheese
- 12 slices of prosciutto di Parma
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly toast bread in the oven
- Finely chop your basil. Leave a little to the side for garnish.
- Mix a Tbsp of ricotta with your basil and drizzle of olive oil to create a paste. Continue for each piece of bread.
- Once each slice is coated with your ricotta mix, layer the chopped basil over it, on add the prosciutto on top. Garnish each slice with larger basil leaves. Enjoy!