This dessert is the perfect treat as fall soon approaches. Check out Lorenzo in Cucina‘s simple recipe for this delicious and sweet amaretto apple cake.
- 100 Grams of Crushed Amaretto Cookies
- 4 Eggs
- 200 Grams of Sugar
- 130 Grams of Milk
- 100 Grams of Seed Oil
- 150 Grams of Potato Starch
- 150 Grams of Flour
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Medium Apples (peeled and diced)
- Crushed Amaretto Cookies for Topping
- Icing Sugar for Decoration
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites in two bowls.
- Whisk the egg whites with electric whisk until fluffy and put them aside.
- start whipping the egg yolks with the sugar. We combine the oil, milk, starch, flour a little at a time and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add the crumbled amaretti biscuits and the whipped egg whites, stirring with a spatula.
- Add an apple to the dough.
- Pour the mixture into a 26 cm greased and floured mold and level well. Peel and cut the other apple into small pieces and place it on the entire surface of the cake and also add the crushed amaretti cookies
- Bake 170 degrees for 50/60 minutes with the convection oven or 180 ° for the same time with the static oven.
The best thing about this cake recipe is that you can use any fruit you prefer! What would you add this recipe? Share your suggestions below in the comments.
Main Photo & Recipe by fattoincasadabenedetta.it
Video by Lorenzo in Cucina