Put the zucchini flowers in your garden to use with this amazing pasta recipe! It does not require many ingredients and is full of the freshest and most delicious flavors! Let Rosella Rago teach you how to make it!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 10oz packages cherry tomatoes- try to use a variety of colors if you can find them. I used yellow ones!
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 25 fresh zucchini flowers, washed, stems trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound Paccheri pasta
Written Printable Directions: Here
- Main Image & Recipe: Rosella Rago – Cooking with Nonna