Introducing Hardcore Italian’s new show, Cookin’ with G!
This Zucchini Parm is perfect for any occasion from family parties to an ordinary weeknight! The ingredients combine perfectly creating the most delicious flavor! Let Giuliana from Cookin’ with G show you how it’s done!
- 2 zucchini (sliced)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups ground mozzarella
- 2 cups of grated parmesan
- 2 rolls crushed crackers
- 1 cup parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. With stove on medium/high heat, coat a medium-sized frying pan with 2 tbsp of oil
- Sautee zucchini, onions, and garlic for 10 minutes
- Make a hot spot in the center of the pan and add in the tomato paste. Stir and cook for an additional 7-8 minutes. Add in salt and pepper and continue stirring.
- Add the smashed crackers to the frying pan and stir. Add the grated parmesan to the frying pan and 1/2 of the mozzarella and continue stirring. Add in 1 cup of parsley (optional)
- Scoop the sauteed ingredients into a casserole dish. Add the rest of the mozzarella on top and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- MANGIA! ♡