- Bunch of fresh arugula
- 1 Zucchini
- Shaved Pecorino Romano
- 4 Pepperoncini peppers sliced + 2 tsp pickle liquid
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- Optional: Fried Chickpeas
- Slice zucchini in long strips, drizzle with olive oil and sea salt and grill until tender and charred.
- If you want to add fried chickpeas to the salad you can view the recipe here.
- Place arugula, zucchini, Pecorino Romano, pepperoncini, pickle liquid, olive oil and optional fried chickpeas in a bowl and toss with sea salt to taste.
- Serve with crusty bread and Italian white wine!