If you love tiramisu, you’ll love this decadent tiramisu milkshake! You’ll need a good store bought mocha coffee like this one by Califa Farms or Starbucks is perfectly rich for this recipe too. Lady fingers or Pirouettes make a great garnish along with powdered cocoa and coffee. You can easily sub ingredients for dairy free options as well. This milkshake is sure to please any coffee lover!
- 4 scoops chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Mocha iced coffee of choice
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Coffee powder for dusting
- Optional garnishes: Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, Pirouette’s or Lady Fingers
- In a blender, mix ice cream, iced Mocha coffee and chocolate syrup (as much or as little as you like) until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, cookies, cocoa and coffee powder. Serve immediately!