I love creative popsicle ideas for summer! It’s an easy way to have my favorite desserts in the form of a frozen treat. These boozy tiramisu pops are by A Spicy Perspective and are one of my favorite desserts of all time! This recipe incorporates Kahlua (bonus) which could be replaced with a coffee flavored non-alcoholic beverage if need be. Makes 12 popsicles.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounces dark espresso
- 1 cup Kahlua coffee and rum liqueur
- 12-16 ladyfinger cookies
- 2 ounce chocolate bar
- 16 wooden popsicle sticks
- Place the mascarpone cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture until smooth, then slowly incorporate the cream, water, and espresso, until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, until they are 2/3 full. Then pour the Kahlua into a shallow bowl. Dip each ladyfinger into the Kahlua for 5 seconds per side, then press one down into the center of each popsicle mold. Add a popsicle stick to each pop and gently tap the mold on the counter to help everything settle into place.
- Use a veggie peeler to shave chocolate curls over the base of each popsicle. Freeze the tiramisu pops for at least 3 hours, but the longer the better. When ready to serve, flip the mold over and run the bottom of each pop under hot water for a few seconds. Then gently pull each pop out of the mold.