This fall cocktail recipe is great to make for a group! You can prepare it in a pitcher ahead of time and serve it for a small get together. I love drinking this cocktail when I give out candy on Halloween! I also like to enjoy it warmed up on a cold night. This recipe makes 6 cocktails. Salute!
- 6 oz Amaretto (like Disaronno)
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 6 lemon slices
- 6 apple slices
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Mix the apple cider and lemon juice together and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare 6 rocks or collins glasses by filling them each with ice and sticking a cinnamon stick and apple slice into each.
- Pour one shot of amaretto into each glass and top off with the apple cider and lemon mixture.
- Garnish with lemon slice and enjoy!
- Note: To serve warm, heat the apple cider and lemon juice in a saucepan over the stove until slightly simmering. Prepare 6 mugs with a shot of amaretto, a cinnamon stick and an apple slice in each. Remove cider from heat and pour into mugs. Garnish with lemon.