This fall cocktail is perfect for brunch! Make sure ingredients are chilled before serving. This recipe makes one cocktail. This makes a great punch also if you combine the rum and cider and top drinks with prosecco! Salute!
- 1 oz spiced rum
- Prosecco, chilled
- 2 oz apple cider, chilled
- Optional garnish: apple slice
- Combine apple cider and rum in a glass and stir to combine.
- Pour contents into a 6 oz or larger champagne flute.
- Top with chilled Prosecco and serve!
- Garnish with optional apple slice.