This gnocchi dish is served with an incredible artichoke sauce from our Hardcore Italians store! I used our Salsa Spoletina with artichokes and truffle, an authentic product made in Italy! I loved using it to make a fast and really tasty meal. I added cream and fresh grated truffle and it was perfect. This sauce can also be used as a dip with antipasto or spread on bruschetta! You can purchase this sauce by clicking the link here or visiting our webstore.
- 16 oz fresh gnocchi
- 1 jar Salsa Spoletina Artichoke & Truffle
- 2-3 tablespoons of cream
- Kosher salt to taste
- Optional: Fresh grated black truffle for garnish
- Cook gnocchi in a pot of salted, boiling water until they float (about 2 minutes). Reserve a cup of water before draining.
- Add gnocchi, artichoke sauce, cream and a splash of pasta water to a pan over medium heat and toss or stir to incorporate.
- Salt to taste and add fresh grated truffle as an optional garnish.