Giada De Laurentiis visits The Ellen Show and teaches Ellen DeGeneres how to cook and speak Italian! Watch her make her signature Destroyer cocktail (recipe below), her one-pot Calabrian Chili pasta, and a pear crisp! Ellen completely butchers all of the Italian words! Which Italian word do you hate when people mispronounce!? Let us know in the comments!
Giada’s Destroyer Cocktail
- 2 strips orange peel
- 4 large basil leaves torn
- 1 ½ ounces premium tequila
- 3 ounces fresh tangerine juice
- Fresh basil leaf and orange peel
- Place the orange peel in a cocktail shaker and use a wooden spoon to crush and bruise the peel.
- Add the basil leaves to the shaker along with the tequila and juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a double old fashioned glass with one large ice cube.
- Garnish with the fresh basil leaf and orange.