This simple pasta is made with sweet cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and topped with whipped, peppery ricotta cheese. It’s a delicious, 15-minute meal that is delicious served with a Sauvignon Bianco. This recipe serves two people, adjust as needed!
- 1/2 lb bucatini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Fresh basil as needed, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup ricotta, whipped
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, prepare tomatoes in a bowl with the basil, garlic, a drizzle of olive oil and salt to taste.
- In a separate bowl, whip the ricotta with a fork and add fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- In a saute pan, pour a little bit of the olive oil and juices from the tomatoes. Transfer cooked pasta to the pan using tongs and toss.
- Add the tomato mixture and toss. Salt to taste if needed.
- Plate the pasta in a bowl and add a scoop of ricotta to serve. Pair with Sauvignon Bianco!