Made with crunchy, coffee-soaked oreos, cream cheese, whipping cream, vanilla, and more, this recipe will be one you make time and time again!
It is perfect for Christmas, New Years, birthdays, or weekends in watching movies!
Get the incredible recipe below from The Domestic Rebel!
- 2 packages Double Stuf Oreos may use seasonal tiramisu-flavored Oreos or latte Oreos if you can find them
- 2/3 cup brewed black coffee at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1¾ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 8 ounces (One package) cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate bar
- Additional whipped cream and chocolate curls for decoration – optional but recommended