These chocolate hazelnut brownies are made with only 4 ingredients! You can make these in individual cast iron skillets or 1 large skillet (but any baking dish will do). Serve warm with ice cream or gelato on top and enjoy! This recipe by Good Housekeeping makes 8 servings.
- Butter or cooking spray, for skillet(s)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Vanilla gelato, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Butter four 5-inch cast-iron skillets (or one 10-inch skillet).
- In bowl, whisk together eggs and chocolate-hazelnut spread, then stir in flour and salt until fully incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pans and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.