Did we miss anything? What would you add to this list!? Let us know in the comments below.
1. NO sleepovers
Sleepovers just aren’t a thing because “your home isn’t a hotel!” This is especially common in “old school” Italian homes.
2. Unless you’re sleeping at Nonna’s
*Nonna when she finds out you’re sleeping over
3. If you put it on your plate, you better eat it
The whole throw half your plate away doesn’t fly in Italian homes.
4. You don’t talk back…ever
Unless of course you want to get the spoon, belt, shoe, or any other object your family thinks of.
5. You have plans every Sunday for the rest of eternity
Sunday is the best day of the week!
6. No food compares to Nonna’s
7. A little vino never hurt anyone
Not even a 4-year-old (If it’s mixed with 7-up).