The best part about these cookies is that you can freeze them! They will last up to three months in the freezer, which means you can make them weeks before the holidays and take them out right before!
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons flour (146 grams)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (30 grams)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts (or walnuts, pecans or almonds) (60 grams)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)* (110 grams)
*If you use unsalted butter then add 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar / icing sugar for rolling
- Main Image & Recipe: An Italian in My Kitchen