Who is Andrea Bocelli?
Andrea Bocelli is a beloved Italian singer. He is best known for being a tenor, meaning his vocal range is of a higher caliber. Bocelli was born visually impaired and became completely blind at the age of twelve after a severe football incident. His career began in 1994, with his popularity rising rapidly. One of his most famous songs, “The Prayer” is a collaboration with the talented Celine Dion. Bocelli’s success has even given him a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
All About King Charles Coronation
Taking place on Saturday, May 6th, 2023, a new King will be named in London. King Charles III will be crowned, alongside the Queen Consort. The King’s coronation is an extremely important symbolic event, combining a religious service and pageantry. The Coronation process has been ongoing for over 1,000 years.
Who Else is Performing?
Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and British pop group Take That are lined up to perform at the King’s coronation. The coronation will have a 70-piece orchestra and house band accompanying the musical artists. Bocelli has previously performed for Queen Elizabeth II multiple times, so he is no stranger to the royal environment.
WATCH-Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion
- Andrea Bocelli [Wikipedia]
- All the stars performing at King Charles’ coronation concert (so far) [TODAY]
- The Coronation of His Majesty the King [Royal.UK]
- Your full guide to King Charles III’s coronation [BBC]
- Cover photo InfoGibraltar, CC BY 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons