I love fudge pops for dessert and they’re so easy to make at home! I recently started incorporating Nutella and they are even more delicious! You can use any chocolate hazelnut spread and crushed chocolate chips, pistacchio or hazelnuts for garnish!
- 8 oz Nutella or any chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pop molds like this one here
- Popsicle sticks
- In a sauce pan, bring milk, cream, sugar and cocoa to a light boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Pour milk/cream mixture, Nutella, vanilla and salt into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pop molds and freeze atleast one hour before inserting popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for atleast 6-8 hours before enjoying.