I love dessert cocktails. My go-to restaurant dessert was always an espresso martini but since quarantine, I’ve enjoyed making boozy milkshakes at home! If you love having coffee and Tiramisu for dessert, you’ll love having this treat! This recipe makes 2-3 milkshakes.
- 4-6 scoops vanilla gelato
- 2 oz coffee liqueur (like Patron XO Cafe)
- 2 oz Rum Chata
- 2 oz chocolate liqueur (like Creme de Cacao)
- 2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Optional garnishes: Whipped cream, crushed espresso beans, chocolate shavings, lady fingers, pirouette cookies
- Drizzle inside of milkshake glasses with chocolate syrup.
- Pour coffee liqueur, Rum Chata, chocolate liqueur, Bailey’s Irish Cream and vanilla gelato into a blender and blend until smooth. Note: Start with 4 scoops of gelato and add more as needed for desired consistency.
- Pour milkshake into glasses and top with whipped cream, and optional garnishes! Salute!