Pancetta, mushrooms, parsley, and parmesan will take your macaroni to another level! This is a fantastic week-night recipe when you’re in the mood for something unique! Serve it as a side or as a main course!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced pancetta in small sticks (130 grams)
- 2 1/4 cups sliced mushrooms ( cut in half then sliced) (200 grams)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup whole cream (115 grams)
- 4 cups cooked short pasta (400 grams)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (75 grams)