1. Burrata With Pesto
Burrata adds sweet creaminess to pesto pasta! Use it as a topping or stir to combine. Tip: Make sure it’s tempered!
2. Burrata With Grilled Peaches
3. Burrata and Pancetta Farfalle
4. Burrata and Fried Zucchini Flowers
5. Piadina With Burrata
6. Burrata Panzerotti
These fried pockets are similar to calzoni and typical Pugliese cuisine. They’re delicious stuffed with burrata and tomato sauce!
7. Pasta Salad With Romesco Sauce
8. Gemelli With Burrata and Zucchini
9. Bruschetta With Burrata
10. Tomato, Basil and Burrata Pasta
This simple dish is incredibly flavorful! Check out Rossella Rago’s recipe for orecchiette, tomato sauce, basil and burrata!